INFORMATION TO COMPLETE THE FORM
* APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR COMPLETION AND SUBMISSION THROUGH THE CHURCH WEBSITE. ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ONLINE IF POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THE FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED, COMPLETED AND EMAILED, OR PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO ROY BROCKMEIER (firstname.lastname@example.org) APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE OF November 15th.(Date Extended)
* AWARDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED in December 2016.
* A report shall be provided to the Endowment Committee every 6 months if the project for which the funds are provided is expected to last longer than 9 months.
* A final report shall be submitted to the Endowment Committee at the completion of the project for which the funds were provided. The report shall include documentation of expenditures and completion status of the project.
* Funds that have not been expended by the end of the project for which the funds were provided shall be returned to the Endowment Fund and will be added to the income for the following year unless extenuating circumstances would require that the deadline be extended.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION or GROUP:
ABOUT THE GRANT: Requests for Specific, finite projects are typically preferred.
Are there other funds available to support this project if we could not fund it 100%?
Please describe the project that the Endowment Grant would support:
If this application is not submitted by a Fellowship Lutheran Church member, the application must be sponsored by a member or group.
USE THE PRINT BUTTON IN YOUR BROWSER TO PRINT THIS PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING IN ORDER TO KEEP A HARD COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS.
By pressing the 'submit' button, you are requesing the Fellowship Lutheran Endowment Fund Committee to consider your request.
6727 S Sheridan Rd • Tulsa, OK 74133 | ph: 918-492-3698Get Directions
© 2013, FLC Tulsa, All Rights Reserved.