Care & Support
Do you have a care, concern or issue you would like to disuss?
We want to hear from you?
Pastoral care is handled by staff and several volunteer members which includes the following areas:
- Hospital visitation
- Providing meals for those going home from the hospital
- Pastoral conversations around issues of special sensitivity or personal concern
- Administering communion to the home bound
- Providing prayer partners for each service to provide personal, private, and confidential prayer with anyone who asks
- A group of care partners who provide a variety of ministry activities
- Caring for aging parents support group
- Healing services
- On going support for persons who are dealing with intractable, chronic, situations
- Pre-Cana conferences (pre-marital counseling) for engaged couples
Confidentiality is of the utmost importance in the ministry and is always stressed with Care and Prayer Partners, as well as those providing home communion. Please contact the Church Office for more information on any of these important ministry points or if you have need of any of these care services.